When I on my hp or tablet my 6 months LO will watch it with.me. And I have to quickly turn off the device. Any mummies encounter this? How do you use your hp or tablet when LO is around?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My son did this too, but with my parents and not mine - it ended up in a bad case of screen time addiction that we're still working on to "rehab" haha! After going through that horrible phase, I set the rule at home that nobody (me, my mum or my dad) is allowed to use our mobile phones around my son (he's 27mo now and in childcare most of weekday daytime) - and that our mobile phones have to be kept out of his sight so he wouldn't ask for it. To make up for that, we also engage in more active play with him so he doesn't get distracted over the thought of wanting screen time! Of course, it's not easy to do or achievable by all households - especially if you are always on standby for work/business purposes. Just try not to offer screen time as much as possible, they don't need those entertainment until they're 2 years old or more :)

Read more

Well that's okey ...as long as our LO doesnt try to fight pulling phone from us ...my daughter was like this too ...but when i say no ...so she just nodding her head😂she's just 1 year oldd

usually i will only use my phone with my LO is occupied with something. If he isn't occupied, means i just have to have play him.

Influencer của TAP

let my baby play herself when I'm gonna use phone

Thành viên VIP

tilt it at an angle that they can't see.