Do you know of any affordable but good kiddie party planners in Metro Manila?

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I would highly recommend Kiddie Party.com (http://kiddie-party.com/) I was able to work with them when I was still working for an event company. I can say that among any other party planners for children's event that I worked with, they are the most professional and is highly organised. More importantly, they've partnered with renowned party venues and other suppliers in the metro making a good list of options/ packages for you to choose from that would fit your budget and preferences; and could also mean they are credible enough for you to entrust your important event to them. You may wanna try visit their offices in location that's nearest to you: Wilson GH, Makati, Parañaque, White Plains and Sucat, Alabang.

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Hi! I am currently in the process of scouting suppliers for my daughter's first birthday on August :) Do you have a theme/motif in mind? I can email you some of my shortlisted suppliers all from catering to event styling to clowns and activities for the kids :) Just let me know how I can be of help ;)

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Can you also send me please? Hehehe. My daughter will also turn 1 on august 🙂