Do you know any OBs who offer Cervical cancer vaccines in Manila at an affordable price?

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Did a few stalking on female forums about this matter and found some helpful info for you You can avail of this shot at SM North Healthway from Dra. Nelinda Pangilinan. She also has clinics at St.Lukes and Delgado Hospital. You have the option of getting Gardasil or Cervarix. With regards Gardasil, there is a p2,500/shot and a p3,500/shot. The first one is cheaper but covers only 2 types of strains. The second one is a quadrivalent type, covering 4 types of strains and requires three sessions which shall be individually done in 6months. This one's more affordable compared to the one offered in Asian Hospital which is p5,500/shot.

Đọc thêm

Most OB offers HPV vaccine and its price ranges from 2,500 to 3,500 depending on its brand. My OB, Dra Patricia Tan of Chinese General Hospital, offers it though I'm not sure how much. I'm yet to be immunized. I've read in some mommy threads that it even reaches up to 15,000 per 3 shots. HPV vaccine is quite pricey but it's worth it because it's a guaranteed protection against one of the two preventable cancers, cervical and liver cancer.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7751)

This will add further clarifications on the difference of the two cervical cancer vaccines. :) I think it's good to inform ourselves beforehand as well even though we'll be having a consultation with our Ob-gynes..

Post reply image