Did you start calling your in-laws mom/dad after you got married? I've been married 2 years and I still find it awkward to do so!

16 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I call his mom "Mama" just because I'm feelingera. LOL. I remembered doing it after she frequent to call me "sweetie" or "anak" na rather than just "Bhie" before. So inabuso ko na. :)) Asked my husband when he'll stop calling my parents Tito and Tita given that we share the same roof with them for 2yrs now but his answer is "soon.. after we get married or just when they told me too"

Đọc thêm

It takes a lot of getting used to before I was able to call them mommy and daddy since Nanay and Tatay lang ako sa parents ko. But I was able to call them that for a while until I shift to Angkong and Ama para gayahin nang daughter ko. Ngayon mas sanay ako sa Angkong and Ama hahaha!

Hello Po Mi. Hindi po siya instant nagyari sa akin. Gusto ko po talaga na to call them ma and pa pero meron pa tin pong times na na Titita ko po sila or na Titito. Nag transition nalang po lalo na noong nag ka anak na po ako, hanggang sa nasanay na rin ako at sila .

I feel funny and if can i try to siam not to call them. Haha... But still alway not nice. So end up still force myself to call. Lol... Especially his father. Not call papa or wad ever. Some weird name... I married since 2010... 6 years. Lol...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15527)

I was still calling my MIL "tita" a few months after our wedding because that's what I'm used to. I think it was after our first anniversary when I started calling her mama.

I know it feels awkward, even I still feel that way to my MIL every once in a while hehe but you'll just get the hang of it pag lagi mo sila tinatawag ng mom/dad

Haha no. We've been married for more than 4 years and never ko natawag na mama or papa simply because we don't communicate with one another at all.

Kung ano yung tawag ng asawa ko sa parents nya. Ganun din ako since highschool palang kami na mag gf / bf palang and now we're 6 years together. :)

After the wedding i called my inlaws the way my husband call them.. same as my husband after the wedding he calls my parents the way i call them :)