Covid and Post Natal Massage.

Did you get a post natal massage during this time? I planned on taking a short package of 5 days only. I still haven't found the right one though 😣 I didn't do any post natal massage for my previous pregnancies. I took care of myself but now, I thought of pampering myself. This is my third pregnancy and it will be my very first post natal massage! Some of them are so concerned over this rising cases and I totally understand but if I were to wait for 1-2 weeks and some stated after 4 weeks of giving birth then can proceed with the massage... I might as well take care of myself again. I don't understand. They want deposit asap but delay the massage date... Any recommendations or what should I do?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try Tranquil Massage by Nora. I took their 7 days package in Feb. Only $10 depo to book my slot. Then pay 80% on the 1st day of massage and balance 20% on the last day. I'm not sure if they've changed their rules but you can try to contact them in Instagram. I highly recommend them! Can start 2-3 days after you've settled at home for natural delivery or 14 days or later for c-sect. I had a natural delivery but I was so absorbed with my preterm baby that I actually forgot I had made an appointment with them. I only remembered 10 days after birth and they were kind enough to start my session 3 days later. Note their sessions are on weekdays only. The massage was really super duper good! Double binder. The masseuse also helped me when I had a painful mastitis issue which made me down with a fever.

Read more