Shampoo and Baby Bath

Dear parents, may i know which brand on Shampoo and Baby Bath are you all using? Having difficulty to choose and select. I am thinking of Johnson & Johnson, Kodomo or Pigeon. Saw on other forum that J&J are causing dry skin for baby is that true ? Thank for advising.

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cetaphil shampoo and body wash for general showers... at night we use Gaia baby bath to help him sleep better. We used Mustela for his cradle cap days. He didn’t like it very much. Thank God those days are over.

I’ve been using Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo since baby was born (now turning 7 months). So far no reaction to her skin. Eventho a bit of the pricier side, one bottle last us about 4-5 months.

Super Mom

Hi Wei Nan, If baby doesn’t have any skin issues, most brands are fine. I’ve been using J&J head to toe for my son since birth for the past 5 years. No dry skin whatsoever..

Cetaphil for my boy till he was 12 months. After that i change to J&J, no dryness of skin for him so far. Smells good too.

Uriage Bebe recommended by Paediatrician for dry skin. I am also interested to try Cetaphil for my newborn.

I tried Mustela, Aveeno, J&J but Cetaphil is the best (even though I love mustela smell so using the cream)

cetaphil is good, and my girl has slight eczema so doctor recommended cetaphil gentle cleanser to bathe.

Super Mom

We used Aveeno for our son when he was a baby cos he has dry and sensative skin. Now we use Uriage.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

I’m using atomy cerabebe set. Gentle to baby skin. I can share u more infor🥰

3y trước

Let me knw who shud I contact u

We use Cetaphil and Ceradan. They are very mild but moisturizing