3 Các câu trả lời

Well! Sigmund Freud did say about the oedipus complex and we live on to still have this notion in today's times, where majority of us feel that daughters are closer to their dads and sons are closer to moms. But I think you should ask this question to yourself and you will find the answer. I am not a psychoanalyst like Freud and all I know is what I have lived like all my 38 years of life with my parents. And I would say that I definitely had a very strong bond with my dad but my mother too was an integral part of my life. I can never reach to a conclusion where I can make out whom I was closest to. They both had their own space in my life and there can be no comparison.

Hi, Yes, it is generally the feeling that we all share. I, too, feel so when I see my daughter in her father's company. I wouldn't say that she has any lesser liking for me but the bond they share is so unique. And so is with my son. I think the softer side of his personality finds solace in my company. When he is his mellowed self, he trueness to me for love, chat, or discussion.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26982)

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan