My baby doesn’t like pacifier

My daughter is 5 months old now, I have been trying to give her pacifier but she doesn’t like it at all. I am just worried there is no thing to comfort her when she cry hard in the future. (So far breastfeeding can calm her down, but I am planning to stop my breastmilk soon)

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got separated from my husband 3 months ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn't want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and was so confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr ONIHA reunited a broken marriage with the help of his love spell powers. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stop divorce and bring back peoples ex-lover's to them, and my faith was renewed. I had to contact Dr ONIHA immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, 2 days later after he cast the spell, communication was restored between me and my husband. He actually knees pleading to me to forget and forgive him. My relationship is now balanced and my husband is so obsessed with me more than ever. His spells worked wonders and our relationship is now stronger than before, and nothing can separate us again. I visited so many websites seeking help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with Dr ONIHA the real man, who helped me to restore my broken marriage. If you're having a similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenges in your relationship. ONIHA SPELL TEMPLE is the solution and answer to your problem, contact him today via Email his contact information. Email:[email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com...

Read more

My is now 18 months, she has rejected when she was a newborn, till now she never used a pacifier before. She was a DL baby up to 15 months. She DL to sleep/nap till 12 months, then I use straw cup to let her drink fresh milk before putting her to nap in the afternoon. I started giving her soft toys to let her cuddle to sleep/nap. When she was 17 months, she started to enjoy bedtime story before she nap/sleep. So far no issue along the way as she grow without pacifier till now 18 months.

Read more
5y trước

You are most welcome, hopes the sharing able to help you and your LO :) You can get a lullaby music machine and place besides your LO’s cot/bed. My girl has been listening since newborn, now she will request us to play for her to sleep.. Initially we also gave her small pillow to cuddle so that she will feel secure, yet the size won’t be able to cause her suffocation. Only after she was around 1year old then only we gave her soft toys to cuddle to sleep. Now she also will look for the soft toys when she wanna sleep. I think you are doing fine :) You are just preparing the best you could for your LO :)

You can try other teething toys, mum. Sometimes the shape of the pacifier doesn't feel comfortable for them but they want something else to sort of chew on.

5y trước

I see!! Thanks for the advice ^^

Thành viên VIP

Can try to put milk inside milk bottle and calm her down? my baby also never use pacifier and i breastfed her until 1yr old. so far it work ☺

Sometimes, a little bond time with the baby helps. You can sing lullabies to her, giggle with her etc. She will really enjoy it :)

5y trước

Thank you for the advice!:) I will try to do this:)

Thành viên VIP

Music or teething toys. Those teething toys that can be kept in the fridge cos the cold is somewhat soothing on hot days.

Thành viên VIP

Have you tried teething toys? I recently found some really cute ones from Teether Joy that my LO loves!

5y trước

Yeah I bought her a lot of teething toys, pacifier.. she just not really interested in those kind of things.. 😭teething toys she plays, but just for a short time then throw away! Hard to please this little one:P

My lo suck her thumb. :) they will find a way .

Thành viên VIP

Teething toys or teething necklaces maybe?

5y trước

Thanks for the advice! Will try to give her more options :)