Can you cut your hair during pregnancy?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

If you're asking because of religious superstitions, it's up to your personal comfort! There are some superstitions over cutting hair being bad for the baby, I had a haircut after the first trimester ended - and got it a little (tiny bit!) shorter than I would like because it'll have the next 7 months (2 trimesters + 1 month confinement) to grow before I can do anything about it. Would definitely recommend it if your hair is really long, because it becomes a hassle in the later part of pregnancy and can get really bothersome during confinement!

Read more
Chuyên gia

Honestly, there is nothing much you cant do during pregnancy except strenous exercise and consumption of certain food. The key is to keep yourself safe, take as much rest when you need and eat enough nutritious food to feed 2 pax.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-38099)

Thành viên VIP

you probably heard that its not good to cut your hair when you're pregnant, but for me, i do cut my hair when im pregnant, i feel like, it makes my hair much more shiny! and my baby is healthy and fine :)

why not.. no scientific evidence that you can't.. can trim when you deemed necessary.. trimming my hair today (at 35 weeks) 😉

Influencer của TAP

Of course you can cut your hair during pregnancy. I did it throughout my pregnancy and I had a safe and healthy birth and baby

Thành viên VIP

Yes, hair grows very fast during pregnancy. Best to cut before confinement or else very hot and difficult to maintain

Thành viên VIP

Can. I will go cut before delivery. Cannot stand hot weather especially during confinement

Why not, I cant imagine pregnancy wihtout cutting hair, nails ..lol

Thành viên VIP

Yes..i cut my hair cause nowadays the weather is very hot🥵