How to kindly tell my husband that i am not ready for number 2? Gave birth 5 months ago.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tell him that from a medical standpoint, your body is not ready at all. There were many cases of mothers having their csect ruptured when pregnant again within less than a year. If you were to even see a gynae, gynae will also say a big no. I also had csect and my gynae said ideally wait for 2 years before trying to conceive again. That's exactly what I did aft my firstborn and I just gave birth to my 2nd with a 3 year age gap frm my first. It takes so long for us to recover from birth and taking care of baby. I feel it's slightly easier now that my boy is alr 3 years old as he cld help to do little chores for me like helping to take and throw baby's diaper, keep baby entertained while I go to the toilet etc. He's able to feed himself while I breastfeed baby. My friend has a 1 year age gap and it was always chaotic seeing her at home with her 2 under 2. She always says that she's so exhausted even when she has a helper because both kids are very clingy. Usually once kids reach the age of 2.5 years old and above, they're more independent so you can have a lil bit more time with your baby.

Read more

Recommended to wait 18 months before having the next kid if csec, else you risk rupturing the wound, can let your hubs know that

Kindly tell? With all the “damage” done to the body, I will simply say a big no.

Just tell him that you’re not ready and that you need to heal first.

Omg dont tell me he’s already thinking of number 2?? Esp after csect

1mo trước

I know righttt!

👍

👍