Which is your child's favourite pop song?
Which is your child's favourite pop song?
Nêu ý kiến
"Shake It Off"
"Happy"
"Stronger"
"Firework"
"Cheap Thrills"

1255 responses

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i am very glad shearing this my amazing testimony on how Dr Kachi help me win the lottery, i have been living in hell for the past 4years since i have no job, and had been playing lottery for a long time but I have no luck playing to win, but everything changed when I saw a marvelous testimonies of a woman, Elena online saying on how Dr Kachi help her to win Euro Million Mega Jackpot, I love playing mega jackpot lottery but winning big is always the issue for me. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Kachi whose great lottery spell cast made me a winner of $3,000,000 million dollars. Dr Kachi gave me guaranteed lucky winning numbers within 24hours to play the lottery after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good, Dr Kachi truly you are the best, this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery never give up contact Dr Kachi WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 OR Email: [email protected] his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site .............

Read more

anything specially when I'm singing and dancing he love it 😀😍

"Stronger" by who? britney? kanye? kelly? 😆

baby shark doo doo doo doo 😍🤗😅

Beucse of talyor swift i love here

Thành viên VIP

Hop little bunnies hop hop hop!

Ha ha! Kids love Taylor Swift!

wala silang gusto ...

fruit salad song🥲

Influencer của TAP

Baby shark doo doo