What Milk Do You Give Your Child? Have You Tried ARLA Organic Milk?

One of the challenges I face everyday as a mom with picky eater kids is how to make them eat healthy foods because they won't most of the time, no matter how hard I try to be creative. So when all else fails, I offer them milk, and luckily they love drinking milk! Milk is rich in vitamins and nutrients that is needed to grow and thrive. But not all milk is created equal, organic milk has more of a good stuff.  Good thing I discovered Arla Organic Powdered Milk because it is free from pesticides, GMOs and other artificial ingredients. It also has 50% more protein power which is perfect for my active and growing kids!   Protein, as we all know, is essential in child's growth development. It contributes to healthy bone growth and serves as a fuel and a better source of energy for active kids.  So moms, worry no more, Arla is one of the healthiest and best-tasting milk that your kids will surely love. It is the only organic powdered milk drink brand in the market that has the same price as the leading powdered milk brand. It starts at P50 per liter pack.  #FeedTheirGreatness #GrowGrowGrow #ParentsForArlaOrganic #ArlaOrganicPowderedMilk #theAsianparentPH #VIPmomsPH

What Milk Do You Give Your Child? Have You Tried ARLA Organic Milk?
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

😍😍