Alcohol in pregnancy

Can I drink alcohol at all if I’m pregnant?

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

not good for both of you. I never drink alcoholic beverages even soda, smoke and if I have pain always natural remedies. Remember its not your body its your baby's health. Some people I know they drink on their pregnancy and nothing happens but you'll never know the consequences you did until you gave birth to them and they grow up maybe some brain deficiences or something. Very scary. Its not hard to give up on drinking or smoking if you really wanted to quit. And please don't give yourself some guilt someday that you'll regret ☺Fresh fruit juice, water water water and Fruit smoothies that you can make at home are always best choices for you and specially to the baby.Good luck! on your pregnancy.! I am pregnant with my 3rd baby and Never Drink or smoke. And very determined on my desicions😊

Read more
Thành viên VIP

It is really best to avoid drinking alcohol altogether as alcohol has been linked to foetal development problems. The dangerous part is that there is no amount which is proven to be safe and each woman processes alcohol at different speeds. The longer the alcohol stays in your body, the more harmful it is to the foetus. http://sg.theasianparent.com/which-foods-should-i-avoid-during-pregnancy/ http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/drinking-alcohol-during-pregnancy

Read more
Post reply image

not worth the risk. 9 months without to make sure your baby is healthy is worth giving up. I don't understand why some people are willing to risk it. It's selfish. You can really damage your child. Just because that one girl you know didn't have an issue doesn't mean you won't.

Are you serious??? Of course, not!!! I'm really wondering why people getting pregnant without knowing anything about pregnancy and don't get some information about it. 🤔 This is like having sex and asking: "Can I be pregnant when having sex"!!! *smh*

Read more
5y trước

Of course, it's true. 😉

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-680)

No. No, no, no no no. Alcohol is unhealthy and has proven to be linked with many medical health conditions even in adults, so imagine the damages it will do to an unborn baby.

It does say u can drink like 1 beer or whatever a week or so but tbh I find it best not to dri k any alcohol as of the possiblitly that it could harm ur unborn baby

i drank & smoked throughout my entire pregnancy & gave birth to a healthy baby as i didn’t know i was pregnant. given a choice i would stop if i knew.

no. why would you want to be intoxicating your unborn child? if alcohol can affect your body just imagine what it could do to a unborn child.

Thành viên VIP

I do know some mothers who have cravings for it. Just a tiny sip will do. Hang in there. You can continue to drink more after you deliver

Read more