Claire farisha and dawn can you stop spamming!!

Its so bloody annoying how some people are just spamming comments to get points! Mummies are posting concerns there they are keep commenting emojis or literally nothing. Get out of this app lah its so annoying. I know youre just here to get points or whatsoever

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I swear this one is my fav post of the half of 2024. I’ve reported so many times but it seems TAP can’t be bothered to do anything. Everytime I see post from 3Y-6Y ago, confirm is this C commenting. So where are they when the post is actually dedicated to them 😌 *needs @ feature for this post please*

Read more

I've totally blocked this Claire Farisha lol I'm so bloody annoyed at seeing her posts. Admin can you implement at least a character limit before one can post? I've reported her posts so many times but still don't see any action being taken.

Claire Farisha is very annoying! She only know how to put emoji when serious advice is needed 🙄 totally don’t want to see her face appearing. At least Dawn gives proper advice these days. Not that bad.

Claire farisha I agree that it's very annoying, but I will give credit to Dawn as she has been trying to give at least more useful comments these days.

2mo trước

Haha! Yeah, this Dawn is sometimes useful

totally agree!!! dawn is so annoying with 🫰💕 etc not contributing at all and even gives unprofessional advice to new mommies

yes super annoying and super no value add to the concerns shared by other mummies. admin, please get her out!

I agree! Especially when some mummies here are concerned and are seeking for genuine advices.

I see Claire Farisha is trying to give proper advice in other posts already 😂

I only joined this app 3 weeks ago and I've blocked both of them 1 week in😅

Lol where is Claire Farisha now? How come she's not posting on this? 🙃🙃🙃

2mo trước

It seems like she quiet down after this post 🤔