Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

Hello, I pray that all of you are well... As of this time, I am on my 28th week of pregnancy, like many other expectant mothers, I am very excited to meet my baby and share with you this joy, it was indeed a miracle, a gift. Last May 19, I had my 2nd ultra sound, it was found however that the baby's heart is positioned in the right (dextroposition) and that there is a cystic lump in the chest... The findings said that my baby might be having a congenital diaphragmtic hernia, wherein the organs from abdominal cavity herniates to the thoraxic cavity, because the diaphragm did not fully developed or there was a hole/opening... Just this afternoon, it was somehow confirmed by another sonologist that my baby had indeed a congenital diaphragmatic hernia... Because of that, I will need special medical intervention and there is a possibility that my baby will undergo surgery right after birth... I am praying for a miracle that my baby's congenital diaphragmatic hernia will heal. So my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for your special prayer intentions for my baby. I bear witness to God's everyday miracle?? Thank you very much for your prayers?

25 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Praying for you. Praise be to God for your faith-it will move mountains. I have friend having the same story as yours. Worst, she was advised to undergo abortion because her baby might not handle it later. Praise God she decided not to obey the doctor's advice and just put her complete trust in God. Now her daughter is the brightest kid i know having excel in almost everything and shes completely normal. The family migrate to Canada many years back. Whatever the doctor calls that abnormality, God has a final say. I will fervently praying for a miracle for your unborn baby. God is sovereign. He knows what He is doing. Just be still and know that He is God..

Đọc thêm

.sending prayers to your baby my first born has CDH too, unfaithfully she died 3 days after i gave birth to her it was unexpected i have no idea that she have that, nalaman ko Lang nung pinanganak kona sia, pagLabas nia sobrang hina ng iyak nia need pah sia paLuin pra Lumakas pag iyak nia after that pagtpos sia iLagay sa dibdib ko di kona sia nahawakan, nakarga or breastfeed man Lang nasa NICU Lang sia waLa ako magawa nun dahiL pubLic hospitaL Lang kame kuLang sa equipment need nia ng ventiLator kaso huLi ng dumating 😌 8 yrs oLd nah sana sia this coming juLy 💗 have faith Lang po, all is well in God's name 💗💗💗

Đọc thêm

Cdh mama din po ako. I dont want to discourage you by telling you what happened to my 2nd born. Just keep the faith wala naman po imposible. Now im pregnant again may takot sakin dibdib every utz pro by God's grace ok nman po utz and monitor nalang every month🙏 God bless po

Praying for your mom & baby... God is our refuge and strength.. He is our great helear. Psalms 43:5 "Why am I discouraged? Why am I so sad? I will put my trust in God. I will praise Him again. My savior and my God." God bless..

Thank you for all your encouraging prayer and thoughts. I never knew how important life is, only when I have bear a life inside me. God bless us all.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Sending my prayers for you and the baby🙏 kapit lang Let GOD manage the steering wheel.

Thành viên VIP

I will include you and baby in my prayers sis. Nothing is impossible with the Lord.

Praying for your baby. With God's grace everything will be okay. Stay healthy!

May God work wonders and miracles for you and your family. Praying for your baby .

Your baby is healed in the name of Jesus. Praying for your baby 🙏🙏