Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

Hello, I pray that all of you are well... As of this time, I am on my 28th week of pregnancy, like many other expectant mothers, I am very excited to meet my baby and share with you this joy, it was indeed a miracle, a gift. Last May 19, I had my 2nd ultra sound, it was found however that the baby's heart is positioned in the right (dextroposition) and that there is a cystic lump in the chest... The findings said that my baby might be having a congenital diaphragmtic hernia, wherein the organs from abdominal cavity herniates to the thoraxic cavity, because the diaphragm did not fully developed or there was a hole/opening... Just this afternoon, it was somehow confirmed by another sonologist that my baby had indeed a congenital diaphragmatic hernia... Because of that, I will need special medical intervention and there is a possibility that my baby will undergo surgery right after birth... I am praying for a miracle that my baby's congenital diaphragmatic hernia will heal. So my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for your special prayer intentions for my baby. I bear witness to God's everyday miracle?? Thank you very much for your prayers?

25 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Your baby is healed in the name of Jesus. Praying for your baby 🙏🙏