Help not wanting to stay with the in laws

Before marriage I don't have the intention to move in to stay with the laws, thought things will eventually change as days go by, but thats not the way, I don't do things, got said by MIL, I did the chores also said. Bring down the dried clothes keep aside where she usually put, so that I can have space to hang the washed clothes also not happy got complain. Anything got to do with my parents, like things that involve my parents side, and she don't like how they do. Also got mention. Really cannot stand her, seems like she trying to pick on me. Everytime said behind my back. Told my hubby, she had been saying thing on mean from the day I move in. He just keep num. Told him I want to get our own house just with him and baby...ya...now got a 10mths old baby. I really hope my child can have his own room. But he insist to stay with the parents and there is younger bro btw, even when we get bto. He still want to stay with them, saying is his responsibility as a elder son, but there is others way of taking care of them if we not staying together right?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im currently 8 months pregnant and been staying with in laws since i gt married. Definitely not recommended to stay with in laws no matter how nice they look before marriage. I also go talked about. Do something also say, dont do also say. She always always expect everyone in the house to ALWAYS do house chores esp on weekends. She would make noise when people dont wake up early to do chores. Even say when she pregnant last time she can do all that. Lol just have to suck it up. Whats worst me and husb have yet to get a house cs bto sbf all always get rejected. I also cannot tahan at all. I think itll be worse once i delivered. I think ill get more depressed because of her.

Read more
10mo trước

your situation is same as me 😔 try to get bto, balance flat, etc are always get rejected and I really wanna have own house so that not stay together with in law. Do you have any idea the reason bto is rejected?