2 Replies

Congrats on the baby :)) Since you've always been doing yoga, it's not a new regime for you so typically doctors say you can continue but just don't go all out as you did beforehand. So limit the intensity...and maybe some more "dangerous" positions? However you sound rly experienced la, so actually it shouldn't be a huge issue. So early on our wombs are still below the pelvis and can't be squashed or whatever :)) Do seek your obgyn's advice! You're blessed if you're not experiencing the fatigue and morning sickness of first trimester some of us face and can continue your routine!! :)) (I was intensively doing BFT 4-5x a week until I found out...but my MS is throughout the day I can't even do any exercise, or my work normally for the matter, besides strolling to get groceries 😂 and am just waiting it out before trying prenatal yoga next trimester!) Nonetheless because it's still 1st trimester, all pregnancies aren't fully stable. Some of us can try our very best to be super careful and all but may still have issues with loss, because it is just what it is..truth is 1 out of 3 pregnancies don't go through, so I suppose most of us try our darnest to keep bubba safe.. No matter how strict or cautious one may be, there are always different possibilities so the best is still to breathe, don't overly stress and go with what makes each of us most at peace :) ❤️ All the best!

I'm wondering when will MS and all that come.. So far I don't experience anything but sore boobs and super super fatigue. I will be honest. I eat, yoga and then sleep. Sometimes I have more than 16 hours of sleep in a day. That's why I pushed myself to do yoga. But wow takes all my energy. But everytime I finish yoga I feel guilty and scared if something happen to my baby. Oh desr..the never ending anxiety

Hi mama, hope this helps. https://thebeaulife.co/wellness-guides/prenatal-yoga-singapore

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles