How can I make my 2 mth girl go to sleep?

Been having trouble, seems my 2 month girl refuse to sleep.. she will like sleep after 1am or 2 am. She is sleepy but just do not want to sleep, then she start to cry n be cranky. In the day she sleep well but at night its hard for her. She keep wanting to talk and play.. ☹☹☹Any tips? #1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #Frustrated

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

perhaps she is confused with day/night. maybe u can expose her to daytime by being active, playing with her more etc, and as for nightime a more relaxed and calm surrounding. can try to dont entertain her at night so as to not overstimulate her. maybe also she sleeps too long during the day that she dont feel tired enough at night? hope it gets better for u.. dont feel too frustrated... take care..

Read more

Yes my son was like that too. What i did, during day time i will play with him. If he sleeps very long i will wake him up & feed. I will try to drag his sleeping time. then at night after 8pm sharp no talking to him. i don’t play with him anymore while cleaning him for bedtime. i told my husband the same too. i will massage him every night before sleep.

Read more

we set the pre bedtime routine since my boy is 1 mth old, and thankfully he gotten used to it and slp well by now at 4mths old. we will start preparing him by 7pm, chg pajamas, wipe down, diapers, sing songs , a short body massage n turn off the lights except for a small nite light. i will then cradle n let him bfeed n he will knock out within an hr.

Read more

I will just let him/her cry it out till he/she sleeps. Put them in a room with cctv. Close the door n lights.

Influencer của TAP

use a carrier it works. and try not to over stimulate baby before bed time

Rock your child ? Or nurse to sleep ?