Sperm Analysis

Its been difficult for me and my husband. We have been trying for quite some time and went to the doctor for checkups etc. We both knew the problem was me because of my irregular menses. The doctor recommended for a sperm analysis (on top of my blood test for hormones etc etc). My husband didnt say anything during the checkup but we got into an argument because he didnt want to. Today, I found out that he cried telling his parents abt the sperm analysis because i told him to do it (which he already did and submitted) Should i be upset or should i feel guilty about it? #PleaseAdvice #pleasehelp #thankyou

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please don’t feel that way. Having a kid is two person’s problem, nothing wrong with trying to look for a solution. It’s probably ego problem for your hub when you ask him to go for fertility check ups. But what I don’t understand is that why would he complain to his parents? 🫣 My spouse and I are considered young and was TTC for a year before we got pregnant. Same as you, my period was irregular. My period can delay for an entire month, on different days and only lasted 3 days. There was also a period where we actively did it every day and it was still negative. I chanced upon folic acids and supplements for my hub and I was telling him that if this still doesn’t help, let’s go for fertility check up. In less than a month of consuming (we took blackmores), we got pregnant! (My bb is now 8.5mo!) So it’s not necessarily because of the irregular menses, try out folic acids babe and forget about the whatsoever ovulation test. The lesser you stress, the higher the chance. Good luck!! 💪🏻

Read more