Sperm Analysis

Its been difficult for me and my husband. We have been trying for quite some time and went to the doctor for checkups etc. We both knew the problem was me because of my irregular menses. The doctor recommended for a sperm analysis (on top of my blood test for hormones etc etc). My husband didnt say anything during the checkup but we got into an argument because he didnt want to. Today, I found out that he cried telling his parents abt the sperm analysis because i told him to do it (which he already did and submitted) Should i be upset or should i feel guilty about it? #PleaseAdvice #pleasehelp #thankyou

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s just a standard check for fertility. Doesn’t mean you’re blaming him or anything. Nothing to cry about the analysis itself. Unless he has pent up frustration about the whole thing and pouring it out. Better talk to your husband to understand more.

Thành viên VIP

Do not get upset or guilty. It’s a norm to check both. We didn’t tell anything to our parents too but can’t be help if he reports anything back. Don’t be bothered by it. Just make sure he’s ready to take responsibility of a father.

U shd not feel upset or guilty