Ok To Bring 2 Month Old For CNY Visiting?

My baby will be turning 2 months old during cny and I'm still considering whether I should bring her to relatives house for visiting. On one hand I am fearful to expose her to so many people and also worry about her nap times being disrupted. On the other hand many of our relatives look forward to seeing her as they have not seen her yet. My hubby say maybe just pop by for short while like 1-2h. Any of u in same situation?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same my little one gonna be 2 months after cny week, my hub N I agreed to just bring our baby out for 2hours max as I need to pump as well 😊

4y trước

Hahaha I OCD, prefer my own nest to pump 😂😂😂

Thành viên VIP

I think it’s alright. But all depends on you. I brought my LO to family gathering and wedding dinner when she is 2mo.

Super Mom

Same. Just 1-2 hours, then home, then maybe once more in the evening to visit the great grandparents

Super Mom

You have to think if its tiring or not. Maybe just the important people and not every relatives

4y trước

Ya agree. Most likely only our parents and God parents place. The rest will skip.

Thành viên VIP

maybe you can bring hand sanitiser and try to not pass your baby around to others

Super Mom

Don't let othe people kiss your baby . The immunity is not strong enough

Keep it short. Try to avoid baby's nap time n always carry your baby.

If me. I would pop by. But max 30 mins. Better than nothing I Guess.

Super Mom

All depends on you. Maybe just stay for at most an hour.

Thành viên VIP

I feel you! I’ll bring a hand sanitizer along