P3,800+ GIVEAWAY: Healthy Mommy, Happy Baby with Lily of the Valley

Share your Healthy Self-Care Habit in this contest and get a chance to win P3,800+ worth of gift pack from Lily of the Valley HERE: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/healthy-mommy-happy-baby/1946?lng=en

P3,800+ GIVEAWAY: Healthy Mommy, Happy Baby with Lily of the Valley
11 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

There are multiple ways that I have in concerning about love and caring myself.I, in myself personally very simple and not taking for granted to make things very uncomplicated avoiding expensive socialites gathering businesses instead and managing expenses is the matters most as well. I am regularly maintaining enough healthy diet and exercise in my lifestyle. In choosing the proper settings of my schedule specially in rest time and eating of foods and always prepare healthy foods like vegetables and fruits to be looking young my skin. I am avoiding fatty, sugary and junk foods that may possible cause of some sickness and disease therefore reading facts and ingredients of each is really important for me. I also doing a proper hygiene by laundry and washing my ready to wear clothes, bathing daily. Applying rules of the house are on set doing activities of every one cleaning of plates, brooming and general cleaning everyday and every week. And most of the time I am going outdoor with my family in order to pamper ourselves making of days more memorable, fun and enjoyable. And that's all the best Im going to take good care of myself because loving it makes my baby more comfortable, safe and sound secure in such healthy ways. #HEALTHYMommyHappyBaby #ConfidentWithLily #theAsianparent

Đọc thêm

every morning nagpapa araw kami ni baby , and then feedings na ni baby, i also take multivitamins same goes with my baby , .. evey ligo niya may kalamansi 😁 dahil ayon sa matatanda makaiwas sa sipon and healthy skin din 🤗 i used mamas choice waistline girdle din 😁 para balik confidence na din .. hiyang fin kay baby ko ang unilove at kleenfant products like rashcreams etc ..

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Hi! We love your answer! Please send it as an entry in the contest so you can get a chance to win the prizes. HERE: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/healthy-mommy-happy-baby/1946?lng=en

Influencer của TAP

kapag strong and healthy si mommy mas maalagang mabuti si baby kaya naman taking care of one-self is must din. Give yourself a break by taking a nap and eat nutritious food need by our body like iron+vitc+zinc supplements. Drink plenty of water and pamper yourself atleast once a month of whole body spa massage.

Đọc thêm

Hirap na hirap ako.. mag 3 month palang tyan ko. Halos wala akong kain kain. Suka ako ng suka, tas sinisikmura pa ako.. ano ba dapat kung gawin.. parang buong katawan ko masakit.. grabeng hirap sa dalawa kong anak hnd namn ako nag ganto.

Despite my busy schedule because of my work I still find time prioritizing feeding my baby. I make sure we also have ample time to bond with each other.

panatilihing malinis ang ating mga anak lalo nat malapit na ang tag init.

done hoping na mapili at manalo po 😍❤️❤️

Hays nakalimutan ko yung hashtag 🤧

wow participated na po! sana manalo!

Thành viên VIP

👌🏻