2 months immunisation

My baby will be going for his 2 months vaccine. I forgot the name but one of it is rotavirus. Heard that baby will usually get fever during vaccinations. Anything i should take note of ? And how long will they be sick or have fever ? Any other side effect ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby got fever after taking the jab.She doesn't like to take Panadol.She will spit out the meds and gag on the meds and vomit.But I will still give as long as she got fever.Give it before her milk time so that if gag will not vomit milk.I will spong with warm water and wipe her dry.Apply the "goodbye fever" balm on her chest,back and back.

Read more

hi! my baby had fever after her 2 months jab and i gave her panadol(2ml and the panadal was given by the nurse, i didn't purchase it outside) every 6 hourly. she took the rotavirus also. she had fever for 1.5 days! just give your baby extra cuddles ya after the jab hehe, they love it!

My baby had no side effects or fever. But in any case, we requested for paracetamol for babies in case he gets a fever. He took the 2nd month vaccine along with the rotavirus jab a few weeks back.

my baby did the first jab, going to take the 2nd one soon. she had higher temperature for a few hours but not a fever. for a few days, she slept more and her feed dropped.

had mild higher temperature than usual but was alright. rotavirus is 2 parts. 2 months is part 1 and 4 months is part 2 It's optional so u can don't take also.

Hi! My boy had his vaccine recently and everything went well. He didn’t get any fever or so. Every babies are different! I hope yours will be okay.

Yup no fever for me too. Doctor will telll u what to take note of(:

Not every baby will be sick after jabs

Influencer của TAP

my LOs mostly do not experience fever

My lo took it and no fever as well