Can 1yo baby eat yogurt and cheese Everyday?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes one year old definitely can eat yoghurt and cheese but not everyday. Dairy products can cause phlegm so i won't give everyday. For yoghurt i prefer to give non sweetened kind. There are some baby yoghurt brands out there but these yoghurt are mildly flavored like vanilla flavor, which means there will be extra sugars. I prefer to give other yoghurt as long as it is non sweet. For cheese do start with cheese like Mild cheddar or blocks of cheese rather than the processed individually sliced and packed ones.

Read more

Hi there. I agree with the above comment or. I think even if the child likes it, a the parent / caregiver, should still regulate it. Variety / moderation and balance is key - if eat these 2 everyday, not much space left for trying others yar? Of caz u can try other flavors or incorporate it into other recipes that u are making for baby

Read more

Cheese is abit salty, so I wouldn't give it everyday. However I think it's ok to give yogurt daily with a variety of fruits. Yogurt is good source of calcium and contains probitiocs so it's definitely a healthier snack compared to biscuits and puffs.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20215)

I will give cheese n yoghurt but not Everyday. I feel in order to have a balance n healthy diet variety is the key