My baby is 5 mth now and I want to join back for work. Am I being selfish , should I wait till he is 1 or 2 yrs?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, No, you are not at all being selfish. Having a baby doesn't mean that you have to compromise on your dreams and aspirations. It means adding upto what you already have and not otherwise. I think if you have a good support structure or have a good nanny or daycare to look after the kid when you are out then you can go ahead with a happy face. Also, should you wait for some more time or not is entirely your call. But deferring it thinking that you are being selfish is completely wrong. All you have to be is sure about yourself that are your ready? Because, I hope you know that whenever you join back, you will too go through separation anxiety along with the baby and there will be several teething problems and you should be mentally ready to face them head on. Having said that, this challenging situation is not something that only you would go through, all mothers go through this, so not to worry, you will come successful out of it. But, all you have to make sure is that are you mentally and physically ready to get back to work. If yes, then, please go ahead. Good luck! :)

Read more
8y trước

:)

no i do not think you are selfish at all. you are a mother, but you are also an individual. the fact that you want to get back to work means that you want to get independent and take charge of your life. the one thing that you will have to look after is the type of care arrangement you want to make. if there is someone at home or if you want to place your baby in daycare, you will have to take care of all the arrangements before you get to work. if you are not sure yet, you can wait till the time your baby is comfortable with weaning and eating other foods other than breastmilk. and remember, when your baby realizes how hard mamma is working, both at home and at her other work, he or she will look at you with renewed respect :)

Read more

no mommy you are not selfish at all, but if you feel your baby is too small, maybe you could wait a little longer. i started working again very soon after my elder one was born. for the second baby, i chose to do it later. the decision is entirely up to you. if you want to start once your baby is weaned, you could do that. or, if you have some good caregiver options available, you can start now too.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18397)