As an expat who might have to return when the kiddo is three months old, what would be the absolutely essential things I should get? I do not want to throw away stuff here and would rather buy it later. Please help.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Instead of throwing them away, there are some Facebook groups where you could give or sell away your items when you're done with them. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SGPreloved/ You could also try Carousell. Anyway, for the absolute essentials needed: - Baby carrier Stretchy wraps, woven wraps or a basic structured carrier (emeibaby, kokadi flip) - Clothes 3x long sleeved body suits, 10x rompers, 5x tee shirts, 5x long pants. This is just an average. Get those that come in packs from Mothercare for more value. - Swaddles 3pcs Bamboo ones from Aden & Anais are great and double up as pram covers, blankets, burp cloths etc - Bottles, milk storage bags Do try your best to breastfeed. Bottles can be used to express your milk into for storage as well - Breastpump Or you try to hand express) - Diapers I would recommend cloth diapers, but as you need to leave soon, just get disposables. I like Moony. - Washcloths, diaper cream, cotton balls, towels, bath tub For bathing and cleaning the face and cord - Playpen with bassinet OR co-sleeper Chicco next to me, Arms Reach Co sleepers are good for 0 to 3m olds. If in doubt, just remember that all a baby needs is you, a full tummy and a clean butt.

Read more
8y trước

thanks!

Bare essentials - 1. Bassinet and 2 bed sheets 2. Bottles 3. Breast pump 4. Swaddles, clothes, booties, mittens, socks 5. Diaper & diaper rash cream 6. Bath tub and bathing liquids and a towel 7. Baby carrier You can buy the tub, carrier, and bassinet on carousell or preloved baby goods group.

Read more
8y trước

Thanks!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4675)