Do you want to have another baby? (Why or why not in the comments!)
Nêu ý kiến
Yes - the more the merrier!
No

2731 responses

97 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

yes yes yes! kasu scared ako kasi may kasabihan na kapag nabuntis may kapalit na life yan parang may kukunin naman..what do u think?

Having thyroid problems made it difficult for me to get pregnant. Luckily, I already have a girl and a boy, couldn't ask for more :)

6y trước

that 'dry skin' is the whole body or just some certain areas ex. face.?

Yes because my daughter she ask my husband when I gave birth to my baby Ryzen she said she want another siblings again 😅.

yes... the more the merrier!! wahahaa... i have 4 kids already... 1 more make no diff.... provided lesser expenses.. hehe

I do not want to have another baby because I have two already and my partner and I are satisfied with them.

i would love to have another one but not with the current husband. hindi ko kakayanin to go thru everything again alone.

5y trước

hi dear is everything alright on your side? how old is ur child now?

no 1baby is enough for us.. i can't handle two baby at the same time.. 😁my hubby is not less than a baby 😂

Yes but just only two kids. I already have a daughter. A son to go. (I hope! Haha!) Para quota na. 😊😊

yes and no.. yes becoz we want a baby girl.. no becoz i realize that its so hard to deliver a baby..

I want cz I don't want my baby to b alone.. having a brother or sister is like having a complete world