Are any of you guilty of playing favourites with your kids?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes :'( My kids are a 7 year old daughter and a 7 month old baby boy. Because of the age gap, it's quite easy for me to "forget" about my older girl while I tend to my younger one for obvious reasons. I remember one episode, I was busy changing my son and my daughter walked in with her fave sulking. I was too distracted to ask her why so she ended up hugging me and asking me if I didn't care anymore :/ It hit me hard then, and from then on, I always make it an effort to have alone time with her minus my son to catch up with her.

Read more

Unfortunately, I am. I think I love my eldest more than my other two younger kids. It's just like she's my firstborn and will always be my baby even though she is 8 years old already. I love the other two too but somehow, I just want to give her a bit more of my time and attention. Please don't judge me. :(

Read more

I don't think so. They're both such different and unique personalities. At times one will amaze me and then the other will do something that will make me wonder. I think its best not to compare as each of us has our own unique traits.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3592)