Ultrasound scan

App shows I'm 5 weeks preg but my ultrasound scan shows nothing is it normal?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup yup same with me ard 5 weeks totally nothing. Doctor warned us about ectopic blah blah, went back 3 weeks later and saw the sac, but nothing inside. Another 2 weeks and there it was the tiniest flickering of a heart. I’m currently 33 weeks now. Sometimes all you have to do is wait🥰

3y trước

hi, may I ask during this period did your hcg level dropped?

I went for vagina ultrasound tho. Doc saw totally nothing. Previous pregnancies I was a puke monster but this time round no nausea. And I have little spotting and cramps on mostly right bottom around the pelvis area pain I am very worried that it is a ectopic pregnancy

3y trước

Okay thank you

Normal as you are still very early in pregnancy. Or you can be way earlier than that. Normally gynae will see you on the 8th week of pregnancy. That's usually when you can see the fetus and hear it's heartbeat. BUT it also depends on how tiny your fetus is to be seen

Thành viên VIP

It may happens because the app calculates based on your period date which may not be the actual conception date. Usually 8 weeks then will show. And wvery pregnancy is different. Hang in there.

At my 1st gynae appointment at week 5 my gynae found a tiny pregnancy sac and it did not come up very clear in scan. I need to go back at week 8 to check for heartbeat.

Hi I’m now actually on mid week 6 week 5 there was totally nothing. Today this was visible no baby. What does this scan mean

Post reply image
3y trước

Hi any update on yr pregnancy?

same as me. app shows 7weeks but ultra sound shows nothing. doc ask me to come back in 2 weeks time..

3y trước

Do update and let me know the progress

Thành viên VIP

Yes, at week 5 I went to the gynae and they wouldn’t see the baby.

yes.. for me they only see a sac.. so had to scheduled another at week 7

3y trước

They didn’t even see a sac they saw nothing in me

If its ectopic how far along then the fallopian tubes will rupture?

3y trước

Went to scan today doctor says most likely is not ectopic but at 6 weeks my pregnancy is not normal cause no yolk and no baby just an empty sac