Pampers

Anyone using pampers? Any reviews on this product? Got it cheap but it looks pretty thin. How Long does it last?

Pampers
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Use it from newborn because he only OK with pampers. It is thin but only survive 3-4 hrs. My son is milk monster (drinks milk every 2-3 hrs around 180 ml). Now he is 21 months, I change it to diaper that can survive whole night (RF). I just need to finish last 2 pax tape-diaper. During the day, I use Korea brand

Read more
4y trước

Oh! What’s the name of the brand?

Yup, i tried both pampers and pampers premium since newborn till now 9 months. Currently using this version of pampers but pants type. Lasted for 12 hrs. No issues for my boy with pampers brand regardless of the type. I like it.

Thành viên VIP

Can use it during daytime and after short hours need to change it. Depends on your baby's frequency in pee/poop per day (: my lo grow out of this brand quite fast 😅 so have change to huggies which is more long lasting.

4y trước

Oh.. may I ask which type Huggies did u change to?

Influencer của TAP

Pampers premium is good. Been using it for my boy since he was born. Dont bother with huggies. Cutting small AF.

Influencer của TAP

Not really good. The thin layer on top will stick on baby butt and the cotton below only can last 3 hours for me

4y trước

Rascals and friends

I tried before . Can only last for couple of hours , need frequent change

Thinner than pampers premium but still can last through the night.

Influencer của TAP

My boy use pampers premium and pampers dry since birth, no issue

My baby had diaper rash from using it despite frequent change.

Use before,not really like it... i prefer huggies platinum