Anyone using menstrual cup? Heard it's now available here in PH. Is it safe?

Post image
19 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I personally don't use menstrual cups but I've heard quite a few positive reviews about it. 1. It will save you money—and is better for the environment. 2. It’s better for your body. - There are also no chemicals to worry about. 3. It holds more than a napkin or tampon. 4. There’s barely any risk of leakage. 5. You don’t have to carry around supplies for your period. Menstrual cup is not for everyone though. If you're not comfortable with tampons, menstrual cup will probably be pretty daunting for you. Should you decide to get one for yourself, you may visit http://happypinaymommy.com/2015/11/27/where-to-buy-menstrual-cups-in-the-philippines/. They have the different categories and price list for menstrual cups.

Đọc thêm

Been using that for 2+ years bago ako mabuntis. Super convenient. Super tipid. Anlinis sa feeling. Ayaw ko din kasi talaga magpad di ko matake yung feeling na nakadikit sakin yung dugo. Kaya i use tampoons noon. Tapos nung nalaman ko yan, triny ko agad. At first mahirap talaga siya ikabit, sanayan. Pero mga 3rd month, okay na okay na ko. May iba iba siyang shapes and sizes. Nakatatlong bili ako bago ko makuha yung tamang shape for me since iba iba tayo ng shape ng uterus.

Đọc thêm

I've heard about this but am not into using it. Still using napkins. They said it is washable (usually wash an reinserted in the vagina at least 2x a day as compared to changing napkins every so often) and can even be worn overnight without worrying about leakage. Regarding safety, I've read that it is made of medical-grade silicone and is hypo-allergenic. Usually, you may not be able to feel it as long as it is properly inserted.

Đọc thêm

more than 3yrs na kame gumagamit ng menstrual cup ng kapatid ko 😁 Super maggustuhan nyo pag nasubukan nyo sya, nung una mahirap pa kasi hinde nmin maayos ayos ang pagpasok 😂 pro bgo matapos ang regla mo sa buwan na yan expert kna 😅sobrang himbing ng tulog kasi hinde ka mgaalala na tagusan 😅😊 yun lang 😊

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Actually red & white 😁😁😁 pg puno na sya mrramdaman mo din,liner lng gamit ko pag meron ako hehe

Some of my friends have been using menstrual cup for almost a year now, and they all said it's one of their best decisions (ever!). I still need to find enough courage though for me to be able to try it.

Super Mom

Me. Safety? Yes and for me its more hygienic and better for me too.compared to pads. I suggest before switching to MC try using tampons first if you haven't yet.

Been seeing this in some parenting groups and I'm still finding the courage to use this. I'm quite paranoid that it might get stuck somewhere. Eeep!

Thành viên VIP

If gusto nyo po ng comfy, try nyo umorder sa menstrual cup ph. Intimina po. Mejo pricey lang around 1k to 2k per cup. Pero sobrang lambot. ❤

Thành viên VIP

Nakapanood na ako sa YouTube kung paano sya gamitin. Parang nakakatakot lang kung hindi ka talaga sanay. 😅

Wag napo balakin gamitin 😂 messy siya