Can anyone tell me how shall I go about if I wanted to divorce? Will I be able to get my lo custody?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

now aday mostly will be joint custody . it only the care and control go to the mum . meaning the child stay with the mum . . but the dad have (access to see the child like weekly once or ect. depends ob ur both agreement) . unless the dad wiling to give up custody then u will grant Sole custody to the child.

Read more

Oh but I think they usually prioritize mommy over the daddy for custody? Also depends if the husband wants to give up on custody . Usually it will be joint custody with one parent having the main custody and the other parent can have the child for twice a week

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24304)

Thành viên VIP

custody will be given base on condition. 1) who have been caring for LO since birth 2) Who been financing the LO since birth 3) and family condition for sure

Read more