PEM Package

Anyone received PEM quote recently? Enquired on their website yest on their package and this morning a salesgirl called and bombarded me with lotsa ques and told me all their expectations n requirements on their CN and said to arrange a concall tmr (SUNDAY) with their consultant even before i received their quote or full info on their package. I find her quite pushy tbh. Anw their quoted me 4k++ for my EDD in may 2022, excluding gov levy, 2 compulsory angbaos, and what not which im not sure. Can anyone advise me 1. does their package includes hockhua herbs or is this an add on? Their package stated $400+ for hockhua herbs. If i didnt opt for that, what will the CN cooks for me? 2. Und i will hv to provide 3 meals daily to CN, no issue on this. Just want to b sure, will she cooks herself or do we need to tabao for her? 3. Touched wood, if in any case i paid the depo n ultimately didnt get to use their CN, will they refund my depo? Appreciate any comments and advise on this esp on any additional costs needed if i were to engage PEM. Thanks in advance.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard they only give good nannies to influencers. My hub’s cousin gave negative feedback on her nanny from them.

3y trước

thanks for ur info... im not surprised to hear this. that's y im skeptical bout reviews from celebrities n influencers... they may hv good experiences bcoz the comp intentionally assigned best CN for them... if they are commoners like us, i bet their reviews will b different