Anyone opt for one-bedder during hospital stay after delivery? Any pros and cons for this choice?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Like Jamie mentioned, it's an expensive choice. To add on to the pros, you'll have company during night and if your baby cries, you'd not be disturbing other mummies in your own room. To add on to the cons, you'll be alone at night and will fluster if your baby cries too loud and long especially at night. I took B2, a 5 bedder ward & air-conditioned. I stayed for only 2 nights but I found myself wanting my exhusband to stay over with me because I was lonely at night. I also panicked alot whenever I couldn't calm my baby down because I didn't want to disturb other mummies who were sleeping or resting.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Pros: - Privacy - Lesser disruptions from neighbours *however, when I visited my cousin in her 1 bedder ward, we could still hear noises from the corridor, so it's not exactly peaceful* - Family member allowed to stay over (for an added fee) Cons: - Expensive - Less opportunity to make friends with fellow new mothers I took an 8 bedder subsidised ward with air-conditioning and it wasn't too bad. I could still rest at night.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Depending on ur hospital? Gave birth at Mount Elizabeth Novena, theirs only one bedder. I feel their privacy better. I mean really super privacy cos I didn’t get to hear any other noise from other rooms. Also, hubby is a allowed to stay over throughout my 4d3n stay.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-945)

thanks