infantcare

Anyone knows how long will the centre get back to me? I have registered my girl for infantcare end of the year through their website but didnt hear any reply.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Call and check every now and then to make sure they remember you are still interested. They receive plenty of enquiries for places and will usually contact those whom they know are still interested. Worked for me in getting my #1 to playgroup in my preferred childcare centre.

Wait for their call. There might be a waiting list and infant care has limited slots. If its urgent, you might source for another infant care just in case.

Super Mom

They will call you up when they have vacancy. I waited for around 3-4 months before the centres started calling me up.

Thành viên VIP

Best for you to call and look around for other options just in case they have limited vacancies..

they will only call if there's vacancies...can take a long while..try calling them to check?

Influencer của TAP

They will only contact u when there is vacancy. It can take up to 6 months to be contacted.

Hi, I think you should give it 3-5 months as they only call when there is a vacancy

They will call you when they have vacancy. Maybe you wanna call to check?

Thành viên VIP

Depends on centre vacancy. But u can call them to check on ur status

Super Mom

Wait a few months. But u can email and call them