Flu and whopping cough vaccine

Anyone has taken this as gynae is recommending but most mum I asked have not taken it?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took whooping cough but not flu. At 28 weeks that time. Gynae advised me to take whooping cough end of last year, as he says the virus is returning back to Singapore. Whooping cough is to protect the baby from the virus. So I took it. I’m not sure what is the virus condition in Singapore currently.

Read more

Yup I took. Took the flu at week 20 and whopping cough at week 24. The flu jab I only had sore arm for a day but the whopping one for abt 4 days alr. It’s payable via Medisave so why not?

2y trước

yes, both payable by medisave

i took the whooping cough vaccine but not the flu vaccine cos gynae said flu is managed well here. no side effects aside from sore arm :)

Yes I took the flu vaccine already when I was 16 weeks. Will be going for the whopping cough during my next appointment.

I took flu vaccine at 7wks. It was alright. Going for booster in Feb. Haven't taken the whooping cough.

Took whooping cough at 28 weeks and took flu way earlier but can’t rmb at which wk

Thanks all mums… I shall go n take my whopping cough flu at wk28 then

I took the whopping cough vaccine at 28 weeks. No notable side effects.

Influencer của TAP

I took whooping cough vaccine at week 28, just sore arms for 2-3days.

I took whopping cough but cant rmb at which wk