Anyone has this biocair humidifier? Any reviews or feedback (specifically with regards to durability and functionality)?

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am currently using biocair ultrasonic air humidifier. not bad. I bought it because it can use as humidifier and the liquid is use to kill flu virus and hfmd virus. Not bad as humidifier but to kill virus think need to be tested. if u got smaller budget can try osim umist baby - i used to use that before. not bad as well.

Read more
8y trước

im using the biocair solution with osim u mist baby actually. im thinking of getting the biocair humidifier but i heard some mention that the machine is not durable. so im asking around for more feedback before i decide :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17353)

Thành viên VIP

I feel that it's just overrated. A normal humidifier/ultrasonic diffuser will work the same. Use some essential oils to help kill the surrounding bacterial and germs

Its almost equivalent to other humidifiers. So I feel you could go for cheaper options as well.

Biocair is good! not expensive too. otherwise you can also consider the osim humidifier.