Anyone know where to feedback with regards overbill clinic charges? I totally think it's too ridiculous & the doctor are not professional with it. Please advise..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

wah depends actually. Like, i can understand why private clinics are that expensive to cover rental cost, doctory and staff salary etc. Which is kind of why we have polyclinics to provide a much cheaper solution. Personally, I would go avoid private clinics (They've never really been in my financial means, unless im quite desperate and it's in the middle of the night) but you can however take it up with the clicnic itself and also the SMC ( Singapore Medical Council). I don't think they can do that much though. Coz you know how it is here ah. When we bring up an issue, they will wayang say do this do that then everything back to how it was. Unfortunately/Fortunately Singapore healthcare is one of the best in Asia and so it's priced that way also:( I would start looking for other doctors to go to as your GP!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33145)

I think it's best to go to the clinic and provide the feedback in person. Also, have them show you the prices step-by-step and why it cost that much.

ask them for itemized bill if you are not satisfied with the answer. Just file a complain with SMC.

Thành viên VIP

what kind of overbill? Adult or children?