Can husband accompany wife all the way ?

Anyone give birth at TMC? Would like to know if the husband can accompany the wife all the way till she give birth? Or husband only can with wife during visiting hour?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After husband registered and done ART, he can accompany you from labour ward all the way till admission to ward. (Note: Only applicable for single bedder else he can only visit you during visiting hours after birth.) I delivered in Dec.

2y trước

Yup, if you want him to accompany you, only can take single. :)

Mine was induced labor, husband was with me throughout the moment I checked in to TMC till into delivery suite. Then I booked single bed after birth, so husband can continue to stay with me.

just gave birth last Tuesday at TMC. husband able to accompany me after he's done with admission & art test in the delivery ward. booked a single bedder so he's able to stay over too.

If you are delivering these few weeks it's best to check with the hospital directly as there are new Covid visitor restrictions in place now.

Stayed in premier single in sept, can accompany all the way after taking ART and PCR.