Anyone brought LO to cruise before? How do you shower your LO when there is no bath tub? My LO is 10mths old.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Went on Star cruise when lo was 7 mths old. The crew was sweet enough to provide a baby bath tub b4 we even asked for it! They included a playpen in the room too! Just have to inform them that u have a baby with u when u book ur cabin.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15655)

Can your baby sit on his/her own? My baby can sit on her own so I normally just bought along a anti-slip bath mat to place on the floor/bath tub for baby and shower her with the shower head.

Request for baby bathtub or bring an inflatable one. You can also have your little one sit or stand and hold onto your leg when u shower him.

You can try inflatable or foldable bath tubs. Also try asking if the cruise provides any baby bath tub. Some hotels do.

You can request for a baby bath tub on board the cruise.

Inflatable duck is my gal's favorite.