UV Sterilizer safe - yes or no?

Hi, can anyone advise if I can use UV Steriliser to sterilise baby food bowls, cups that Are made of plastic and/or silicon that state they are microwave friendly even if it didn’t state that we can use UV Sterilizer on them? I realized not many items state we can UV Sterilizer and the retail assistants at the shops are no help at all!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. It's totally safe. You can try Haenim 3G Smart UV Steriliser from Mumchecked. You can checkout https://www.mumchecked.com/products/haenim-3g-smart-uv-steriliser-with-bluetooth-4-1

Hi all, found this on the website which answers the question I suppose. Hope this is helpful to anyone else with the same question.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

For me is just because is cut down a lot of works like you wash and just throw inside it will do the job ! Included dry and storage too

Thành viên VIP

Sorry to ride on, what happens if i sterilised latex pacifiers in the uv steriliser? Is it still safe to use?

5y trước

According to the Haenim fb FAQs, rubber will turn hard in texture with frequent exposure and thus will need to be replaced more quickly if you use UV Sterilizer.

Super Mom

I’m not sure as well. But I do sterilize most of their items with uv sterilizer.

from what i know, we can sterilize most things except latex and rubber.

Super Mom

Plastic and silicon for baby bowls and cups are okay:)

Super Mom

Those items are ok

Influencer của TAP

Yes