Steam or UV Sterilizer?

Hi Is UV sterilizer better than the steam sterilizer? The latter is more affordable and uses natural hot steam to kill germs and microbateria but UV may not be able to kill germs from all angles like steam though UV sterilizer is much more convenient, safe and fast. Can anyone advise me? When baby grows up, no need sterilizer anymore, do should I still invest in a more expensive UV one?#advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wanted both uv and steam, couldn't find one that combines both. I read some articles about not knowing whether the uv is doing its job and the angles issue that you mentioned, which led me to pick steam over uv. it also helps to remove any residual bm oiliness. I've been using my pigeon superfast steamer and dryer, and I like it! however, got to take note when shopping for breast pump since some can only uv.

Read more
5mo trước

outcome is technically supposed to be the same, i think it's just that uv can be used for a larger variety of items. bottles I use glass since I read about plastic degrading/shedding bits and scratches trapping germs. breast pump parts no choice though, so I will be replacing parts regularly.