Cost of consultation and delivery TMC

Can anybody share cost (total cost and cash outlay) of consultation/delivery and experience at TMC for Dr Paul Tseng/Adrian Woodworth/Tan Thiam Chye? How are they in terms of issuing MC/HL when nearing delivery/later stage of pregnancy #firsttimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Adrian Woodworth’s patient. Back in 2021, deposit for natural is $2580K (GST incl), consultation and scans $737 (GST incl). Hospital stay wise, I would say also on the cheaper side. I had to pay $4K cash (1 bedder). Stitching wise no complications and done fast. I didn’t take any MC/HL but he will ask me if I need Mc during every visit. HL around 36-37 weeks he will start asking if I need any MC or HL. As a shy FTM, I was conscious of showing people my PP and surpringsly, I only had to show him my PP during labour 😂. But one thing to consider is that his machine is very very old. Don’t expect what you see on those IG when people reveal their pregnancy. Halfway into my pregnancy, my ultrasound scans just looks like solar eclipse all the way till the last scan. 😅 Overall, I’ll still go back to him if I have my next one.

Read more
1y trước

Can. Partially I guess? Judging that on top of $4K cash, I paid $4K via medisave for my total hospital bill.