Hello, anybody send LO to nanny house? My nanny recently requested for a playpen to put at her place as Lo is 6 months and will tend to roll: I am using a playpen as a bed currently at home, thinking not to buy another playpen as I feel that she will outgrow it soon and feels that's it's a waste of money. Is there any options that I can go with? Thinking to put the playpen at nanny's place and that I buy another bed for Lo to sleep at home. Options like floor mattress with bumper, or a toddler bed?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mom is a baby sitter for 20+years she has never request a playpen or anything. At most a net bouncer rocker or a mattress or Yao lan (depends on what the parents want the baby to sleep in). I may be wrong but I feel ur nanny is incapable or lazy. Putting baby in play pen so that she can do whatever she wants, cooking, talking or the phone, watching tv etc etc etc while only using eye power to watch baby "jailed" in the playpen.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22412)

I would rather get a used playpen and out at the nanny house. Otherwise is the nanny able to travel over to your place instead? I suggest for you to look up on carousell. They have cheap play pens as low as $20.

Why dun u bring a baby mattress instead? Can put on e floor. Beside e mattress can put some pillows or folded blankets around it to prevent baby from rolling off e mattress. Save $ & e trouble.

I only provide cot.. She carries him, put on sofa, on de floor with watchful eyes.. At home, I co-slp so got a mattress for him (became my husband's bed)..How your lo slp at her hse??

8y trước

Your child is still too young for toddler bed.. Get a mattress to put on de floor at nanny's place, less danger.. Just surround with pillows n bolster to prevent lo fr flipping too much.. Don't see a need to get playpen.. Unless she just wanna put the baby there n can do whatever she wants with no restriction etc etc?