Any suggestion for location for One Year old birthday party? thanks!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I booked condo function room via my sister's friend. I have ever approached those airbnb owners to book a room for a night and then also asked if I could use their condo function rooms. A few of the owners are quite accommodating. Otherwise, you want to consider Chevrons chalet (if you stay in the west)? It's quite nice. If you stay in the north, northeast, toa payoh safra has nice rooms for birthdays at Kids Amaze. After that still can go to the toddlers play area to have fun.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

if u have friends or relatives who lives in condo I would suggest using that as it is the cheapest. else unless u have friends in the police force go for aloha loyang. it will not b ex with their help n aso their garden terrace are all newly renovated.. nsrcc is ex even if member who book. but I love nsrcc cos of the facilities.

Read more

I have booked TreeHouse Villas @ Changi for my ger's first year party. The 2-level villa was big enough to accommodate 25 guests with kitchen and bbq available. 2 beds and 1 toilet on upper level, kitchen cum living room on ground level with toilet that can lead to mini pool of your own.

I booked NSRCC but it's only worth it if you have someone from the SAF who can help you book. it's only $170 for a double storey unit for 4D3N. if you have a friend who works in the civil service, you can also try booking for aloha chalets as they are very spacious.

8y trước

U book all weekday? Even SAF also not so cheap!

I booked Civil service club for my daughter's first year old party. It's a villa type. So if you're expecting quite a number of guests, can probably consider that. Ask the members of club to book for you to get special rates :)

8y trước

My niece's 1st Bday party was at BB CSC. and beside the room, there is a room with playground. a big hit for kids!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7207)

Thành viên VIP

How about a barbecue area on the East Coast. $16-20 can be booked online. https://www.nparks.gov.sg/activities/fun-and-recreation/barbecueing

Thành viên VIP

How many people are you having? Condo function room is always a safe choice. Otherwise You can consider some of the indoor playground/gym

Depends on how many guest u r invite , condo function room is a good choice, chalet , indoor playground

indoor playground!