Odyssey Preschool review

Please share all your reviews about odyssey preschool in the east.

Odyssey Preschool review
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

odyssey preschool The Global Preschool offers an award-winning curriculum within a fully-equipped Reggio Emilia inspired campus, specially designed for exploratory and self-directed learning. I like the spacious outdoors and use of natural elements in the children's learning such as Outdoor Music Garden in all centres, and a fruit orchard in the 4th Ave campus. Through the project-based approach, the children are educated to be active and competent learners. Each term ends with a project. I know they hold "Colours of Odyssey" - annual arts exhibition project at an external arts venue, whereby the children put up their art works on exhibition and for sale to raise funds for charity. There are 2 ODYSSEY centres in the East - one in Wilkinson (Mountbatten area) and one in Loyang. The centre in Wilkinson runs the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP) - first preschool in Singapore to provide a global preschool education with a combination of the International Curriculum and Singapore preschool education. No doubt, the fees do not come cheap. One thing for sure is that the children are given good quality education and care, taking into consideration the premium teacher-child ratios in Odysssey. And so far, from what I know, the parents are very satisfied with the quality of staff and programme. No wonder new parents pay a fee to be on its waiting list.

Read more