postnatal hair loss shampoo

Any recommendations of hair loss shampoo for postnatal ?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My friend uses Naturvital hair products after she started experiencing post partum hair loss and it helped ALOT! She pretty much used the whole range of hair loss products - the hair loss tonic, hair loss leave-in conditioner and hair loss shampoo etc. She got them from Watsons in a set during a promotion. http://www.watsons.com.sg/search?text=naturvital On top of that, she stopped using hair dryers and straightening irons for a few months.

Read more
6y trước

i use shampoo from loreal paris black colour one with hair mask and it work for me...and some said mix salt to any shampoo u use

I have been using this protein rich shampoo from the brand Biotique, which is completely herbal and natural. It is called Bio Kelp and is an Indian brand. In about a month of regular use, it started arresting my hair fall and I have been using it ever since.

Thành viên VIP

SINCE by alobaby is not bad! my hair has grown more (more baby hair sprouting) aft i switched to this brand. can give it a try, it doesnt contain the nasties and the active ingredients are seaweed minerals and kasumi flowers.

Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6713)

I used this when I had hair loss during my postnatal as I breastfeed also. It is effective on me. You can buy from unity and I bought during promo.

Post reply image

Dear i also face same problem than my friends recommend me to use mamaearth anti haifall kit along with hair mask. I found good result You must try

Post reply image

Apart from products, the best solution for post natal hair loss is checking on diet. It plays a very important role to keep those tresses intact.

Small Pukong Hair Care series. Bought it from @fuhhyoo on Instagram. They provide free same day delivery. Hope this helps! :)

No recommendations for the shampoo but I will recommend drinking black bean soup to nourish your hair.

I have using Mamaearth hair fall kit.which is completely natural nd clinically tested product