Any mommiies here age above 35yrs old trying to conceive or had successfully conceive?

Any mommiies here age above 35yrs old trying to conceive or had successfully conceive? My best friend who age 35yrs old now is trying to have #2. But she kind of worry of age gap (Their's #1 is coming 17yrs old) Due to some reason they been trying hard to overcome some psychology issue. Any family had such a big age gap between #1 & #2?! (Their's first born is very happy when they decided to try for #2) How do you handle those questions been ask like (Oh, why so big gap? ,must be accidentally have it etc) Because some of their friends are quite unhappy, negative remark & showing cold shoulder when they decided to try for #2. Quite upset on this when i learned this from them. Mind sharing the thought? Thank you!

Any mommiies here age above 35yrs old trying to conceive or had successfully conceive?
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Not me, but I have a close friend who conceived her #1 at 35 and #2 recently at 40. Both through C-sect. Actually, I know of a few other women who have had their #1 at age 35 or more. Since her #1 is already 17, she's more or less able to earn her own keep through part time jobs and there's not much need to worry over #1, just focus on #2. As for the comments, she can just tell whoever asks that it is very much wanted and planned. If it were me, I'd say it's none of their business.

Read more
2y trước

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email ([email protected]) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact