Any fans of Organic Baby milk formula here? Any recommendations on local / imported brands in SG. Heard Topfer is good.

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am giving my son who is 2.5 years old Bellamy organic stage 3. He was breastfed until 2 years old. Personally I like the taste of the milk and he accepts it very well, from the transition of breastmilk to formula milk. I choose Bellamy as it is organic and easily available in Singapore. I don't mind to pay a little bit more to let my children to drink organic milk. I purchase my FM from www.babyonline.com.sg What I like about ordering through this website: - I can accumulate points to have cash rebates: 1dollar=1point - Free delivery above $80 - Very fast services as I normally receive the FM on the next day through courier.

Read more
Post reply image

My friend, who's a huge proponent for organic ingredients, uses HiPP for her baby. They have different kinds for different age group eg HiPP 2 is for babies 6 months and above and HiPP 3 is for toddlers etc. Every time she flies back to Singapore, she'll stock up on them. It's about 17SGD.

Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1999)

Thành viên VIP

We used Bellamy's organic when I started needing to supplement breastmilk.

Never seen this before. Only seen hipp, holle, and Bellamy.

thanks